Finding Quality Cosmetic Dental Care Is Easier Than You Think!
Any time you’re looking for quality cosmetic dental services it’s important to find a dentist that specializes in multiple areas of Cosmetic Dentistry. The experts here at Sunny Dental Care provide quality teeth whitening services, cosmetic bonding procedures, botox treatments, smile makeovers, and more. We approach each cosmetic dental procedure we perform with the attention to detail that it deserves. Any quality cosmetic dental procedure requires an experienced cosmetic dental professional like the ones here at Sunny Dental Care.
Are you not sure about what cosmetic dental procedure you may need? Luckily for you, we’ve included each of the cosmetic dental procedures we perform below:
- Teeth Whitening. The benefit of getting a teeth whitening treatment from a dentist is the fact that they offer treatment options not available with at-home treatments.
- Cosmetic Bondings. Cosmetic bonding is a simple process of bonding tooth-colored resins to a tooth in order to help improve its appearance. This cosmetic dental treatment is designed to help reshape any damaged teeth.
- Dental Veneers. Porcelain Veneers are custom-designed, thin porcelain layers that are bonded onto a patient’s teeth in order to create straight and healthy-looking teeth without the use of more traditional methods.
- Crown Lengthening. Crown lengthening is a process that involves the reshaping of soft gum tissues and bones in order to expose more of a patient’s natural tooth/teeth. Keep in mind, in some cases where there is a cavity below the gum line, dentists may remove some portion of the supporting bone structure in order to restore the tooth.
- Porcelain Inlays. Replacing any large fillings in the back of a patient’s teeth often requires stronger, more precisely contoured restorations known as Inlays. Each tooth restoration is custom-made at an off-site dental lab and may require multiple visits to complete any procedure. Once the dental office receives the custom Inlay the patient will return to the dentist’s office, where the restoration will be properly bonded into place.
- Porcelain Onlays. Onlays help to protect a patient’s teeth in a very similar way to how crowns do. Onlays, however, are meant to conserve a much more natural look and structure to a patient’s tooth/teeth and are designed to last for a very long time. When properly cared for, Onlays should provide a patient with decades of normal use.
- Porcelain Crowns. Dental crowns help to protect a person’s natural tooth and help to improve the appearance of that person’s smile. Porcelain can be shaped to mimic the appearance of a natural crown which is why it is such a highly preferred procedure.
- Botox Treatment. Botox Injections can help to reduce the signs of aging by reducing the muscle activity & wrinkles of the eyebrow and forehead areas.
- Smile Makeovers. A smile makeover involves a comprehensive approach toward improving the aesthetic look of a person’s smile through the use of Veneers, Lumineers, Crowns, and Implants. When used and cared for properly, these makeover methods can help improve a person’s smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry procedures aren’t just for people looking to improve the look of their teeth for esthetic reasons. Dental Crown procedures, Inlays, or Onlays, for example, are amazing for people who need stronger teeth in order to enjoy a basic quality of life (IE: chewing certain food, enjoying certain beverages, etc). They also help to improve how a patient’s teeth look as well, but the benefits certainly go far beyond aesthetics. Don’t trust your teeth with a dentist who doesn’t specialize in providing quality Cosmetic Dental procedures. Trust the experts here at Sunny Dental Care to help make your teeth look and feel better than ever.
Get The Quality Cosmetic Dental Care You Deserve!
Sunny Dental Care offers a centralized approach to the comfort and needs of our patients. Each member of our staff takes pride in providing every patient with an unparalleled level of care and service for every cosmetic dental procedure. Sunny Dental Care also provides patients with education, and preventative care options to help keep their smiles looking great long after they’ve left our dental office. Our dentists aren’t happy until they know our patients are 100% satisfied with the work that we’ve done. We hope to see you at Sunny Dental Care soon.